Sunday, December 17, 2006

Survey thing

I got tagged for this a while back by Bonnie, so here's my response!


A - Available/Single? Who's asking? :P
B - Best Friend? I've found a lot of trouble before revolving around this question...
C - Cake or Pie? Pie. Cake doesn't produce the same fascinating results when smacked in a person's face.
D - Drink Of Choice? Dr. Pepper! Coke's good too. And Café Mochas from Starbucks are really, really good.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My computer
F - Favorite Color? Green, when it's not blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms, though I'd prefer gummy worms to regular ones.
H - Hair Style? Curly and kinda messy
I - Indulgence? Chocolate!
J - January Or February? January! My birthday's in January. :grin:
K - Kids & Their Names? 12. I haven't named them yet. Though it's getting tiring just referring to them by numbers. Thing one, thing two, and the like get rather old. Okay, okay, I don't have any kids. :P
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Chocolate!! Oh, well, I suppose some would say that's not exactly a necessity...More seriously, prayer, God's Word, and Christian fellowship.
M - Marriage Date? Tomorrow sounds nice. Of course, a groom would be nice as well, so tomorrow might not work out.
N- Number Of Siblings? 6. What? Don't the dog and cat count?
O - Oranges Or Apples? :sigh: Haven't you learned by now that you can't compare the two?
P - Phobias/Fears? Fingernail files. Touch me with one and I'll hit you.
Q - Favorite Quote? I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
R - Reason to Smile? I'm getting a laptop soon, I've made some absolutely wonderfully fabulous friendships this past year, it's the Christmas season, I have a piece of cake in front of me waiting to be eaten, I have a stuffed otter sitting on top of my monitor, and I got a sweet e-card from a friend today telling me to get well.
S - Season? Christmas
T - Tag Three People? Beka, Mama, and Melissa.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I can be a bit crazy at times. Oh, you already knew that? Hmm...I can bend my toes back more than 98% of other people can bend back their own toes.
V - Vegetable you don't like? Cabbage...at least, I didn't like it last time I tried it, when I was little. But I just discovered that after years of supposed hatred toward pickles, I actually like them, so who knows what might be possible.
W - Worst Habit? Worrying too much about how others might perceive me.
X - X-rays You've Had? I've had x-rays to my arm/hand/wrist various times. I think I had one done on my foot once, and I must have had one when I broke my collarbone when I was little.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Chocolate!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Capricorn. I'm not even sure how I know that, because I really don't care.

1 comment:

Carolj said...

Three cheers for chocolate. :-)