Monday, October 02, 2006

What a headline...

RELEASE OF ANY TEDDY BEARS into fish hatchery water IS NOT PERMITTED.

This second one I posted earlier, and even saw the post on my blog, but as Blogger seems to have eaten the post, I shall post it again:
You can now take lipgloss on airplanes again...as long as you place it in a plastic bag before you put it in your carryon. Just how is the plastic bag supposed to help matters any? Will it keep a lipgloss bomb from exploding? I really don't see the logic behind this.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Lindsers,
My friend flew internationally about a month ago and they did let her take her chapctick on. She was very concerned about that! They told her no mascara though.
It's all so illogical.

P.S. I had just typed all of this and you being a beta user messed me all up!