Monday, May 14, 2007

The Joys of Tech Support

This site is hilarious!

  • Customer: "When my computer boots up, all I get is a black screen that says, 'boot2/'."
  • Tech Support: "What operating system are you using?"
  • Customer: "I'm using Windows 98 and NT 4.0."
  • Tech Support: "Ok, I'm the Mac tech. The Windows tech is gone, but I can try to help you."
  • Customer: "Ok, what should I do? I've reformatted the hard drive and have fresh installs of both operating systems."
  • Tech Support: "Sir, have you put any cheese or mustard in your a drive?"
  • Customer: "What? Did you just ask me if I put cheese or mustard in my floppy drive?"
  • Tech Support: "Yeah, we've had that happen a lot lately."
  • Customer: (staring blankly at roommate, who was laughing uncontrollably on the floor) "I think I'll wait for the PC tech to get back. Thanks for the help." (click)

No comments: